Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Life at Astana





When I first touched down, it was rather a dusty country. After staying here for almost one and a half months, I'm adapting well. The first few weeks have been quite tough for me. Adapting to housemates differences, language, the dusty air, the horrendous driving here, etc. Life here thus far has made me a stronger person. Work style here is different, and the culture and mind set of people here are different too. Work is rather stressful and tough over here but thus far manageable. Shopping and a stroll in the park, playground or lakeside helps with stress management. I'm glad that there's a lakeside within walking distance from my apartment. It is a beautiful sight at the lakeside. I'm beginning to like this country though. After one month everything has settled down for me. Then comes a new beginning...I met someone...So this is where the headache begins....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats high to you dispatch, choice look forward in the direction of more interrelated articles in a jiffy as its anecdote of my pet topic to read.

Anonymous said...

If you locate oneself experiencing stressed out a lot, then working out regularly may help. Exercising produces hormones that can make the mind along with your feeling calmer. Your aim must be to workout 3 to 5 periods per week for half an hour. This may lessen your stress levels and acquire you feeling much more grounded. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]Di5uen4d[/url]