Monday, November 20, 2006

Finally....

Hi there! Finally.....My first post here......Been so busy that I did not find time to blog....to my dearest non-blood related brothers, especially Haz, the long awaited blog has been setup...official opening ceremony today....hahaha....To the rest who's been reading my blog, I no longer blog at friendster. Thanks for leaving comments and you can and are stil welcome to drop your comments here. I really do appreciate comments from all of you out there. Thanks alot...Love ya peeps! muacks!!!


Here's a link to my friendster blog, click here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay~! i got the first comment as well~!!! wahhaha... good luck in ur future blogging and all the best~!!

*St@R Glitt3R* said...

hahaha...sure bros...thanks to you too 4 helping me out...i'm so jakun here..aiks!!!

Neyney said...

yeah.. jimuiz..muax.. glad dat u also got ur official blog d..hehe.. i'll alwiz come n c wat u write.. n how ur life going on there.. hehe.. muax.. gud luck in ur future undertaking yer.. luv ya