Friday, August 17, 2007

Answers to my decision

In my previous post, I mentioned that I did not choose my new crush; instead I chose to stay with my boyfriend. There were several reasons as to why my boyfriend had the upper hand. First, I have been with him for three years now and our relationship has been strong thus far. Second, he was the guy I chose before we were together and he is almost the perfect guy for me. There were many factors that made me decide to stay with my boyfriend. My boyfriend had the upper hand all along. It was just impossible to let someone new into my heart. Someone who do not know me inside out, someone who do no understand me as well and can read my mind. My heart could only hold a place for my boyfriend; simply because I loved him very much and he is already part of my life and that no one could replace him even in the midst of me giving him up. My crush put a lot of effort into winning my heart but to no avail. My heart just could not be shaken. No one replace Fhai from my heart. I believe that God was actually guarding my heart.

There were several factors as to why I did not give in to my crush. He was not the type of guy I wanted because I have already found the guy I want. Then comes our thinking, our mindset differ. He is a very very good guy. Very boyfriend material. But I guess it is not our fate. Furthermore religion was an issue for me. I'm sure he will find someone one day. He will find his missing rib, that fits perfectly like I did. I feel really sorry for him. Like I said it is just not our fate. We can be best of friends but I do not see any future cause I found my soul mate.
Love is seeing an imperfect person as perfect. That is LOVE.

1 Corinthians 13: 4 - 8

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular model. The prices as regards the shoes were around 190 pounds on every page. But finally I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day people. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that exact brand. The prices for the sneakers are all over 170 pounds on every page. But definitively I set this area selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that singular model. The prices for the velcros are all over 330 bucks on every site. But finally I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that meticulous model. The prices as regards the sneakers are around 210 dollars on every site. But finally I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you say about it?