Thursday, August 09, 2007

Finally I Have My Answer

This morning I came across a bulletin in my Friendster. It quotes "Never leave the one you LOVE for the one you LIKE. Because the one you LIKE will leave you for the one they LOVE." This quote really clarify all my doubts and it strengthen my decision of giving my hand in marriage to my husband-to-be. Things were pretty bad for my bf and I last month. Thank God I made the right decision to stay with him and not let my new fling get in the way. Thank God for wisdom. My bf made a promise to me though and apparently he has changed and I believe in him. My mum can be a witness. I thank God for a wonderful mum I have because she is involve in almost every part of my life. Even in my courtship. I feel blessed to have a mum like her.

Fhai, I just want to take this opportunity to apologize to you. I know I have inflicted much pain and hurt on you in our recent conflict but I never intended to cause you all those pain. I had to tell you my feelings. I had to be honest with you because I cannot keep my feelings bottled up any longer. Fhai, you have been the best thing that happened in my life and I thank you for taking the effort to improve on the relationship and taking it to the next level. If given any chance, I would not want to leave you; even though there were times that I felt like giving up on you but I thank God that He gave us this chance to work things out. Fhai, my heart will always be yours and I'm very sure that no one can replace you in my heart. I can justify that because I still cannot forget you and love anyone else besides you even though I had a crush on someone. He cannot replace you in my heart. You are the only person my heart loves. So do not worry that my admirer can change my heart because I know no one can replace you in my heart. He tried but failed. God also is guarding my heart. Last but not least, I love you...

P/s: Mum you might be reading this I know. I love you mum and thanks for being involve in my love life. I want you to be involve in every area of my life even though I'm married. I love you mum.


"Finally I see and found the Light at the end of the tunnel"

No comments: