Saturday, December 02, 2006

Fateful Month

November has been rather a fateful month for me. Never before have I felt so ill-fated for such a long period. First, my laptop CD-Rom backed out on me when I was in need of it to do my 3D works. Fine, I took it for repair at the HP service centre. When I finally brought it back I was so happy I could resume my assignments. Then, I had never imagine that the slightest thing could have happened. That the DVD-Rom would break down yet again (just after the repair!!!! Can you imagine??!!!). Yea it did. There was something wrong with the newly installed DVD-Rom. Out of eight times it would only pop-out twice....GREAT!!! I was thinking to myself what a lousy laptop. Fine took it back for service as soon as possble. Finally, the second time round it did not back out on me again. Thank God. After that, I celebrated my birthday and then came my dad's birthday. That night we had dinner at the famous Bintang Walk in the heart of the city. Everything seemed oh so well.

At 5:50 a.m. on the 27/11/06 however, my stomach began to feel warm. I have no idea why. A few seconds later, I felt like throwing up and so I headed for the washroom. I started throwing up. I was thinking to myself....."Great this is not gonna be good". Yea so every two hours of that day I just threw up. I could not eat at all. I was I would say alone at home??? My brother would not help much. Can't depend on him. All he'll do is ask me to wait when I'm in need of food and water. Which is not good at all. I felt rather miserable. I was in pain, fatigue and basically bed-ridden. I didn't have energy to even speak. I felt very very miserable or in other words " xing ku" in mandarin. For 3 days I felt miserable. My mum was not around either to look after me. She could not take leave because her colleague was on leave. So I decided to go to hubby's house. My mum thought that it would be a good idea too since there was no one at home to look after me and cook for me. Hubby's mum was a housewife so she could look after me and cook for me, because I can't consume outside food or I'll take a long time to recover. Hubby and his mum thought that it would be a good idea too. So hubby came the next morning and fetch me to his home. There, I was much better. Hubby's dad gave me some medicine which took immediate effect after I consumed it.

Thanks to hubby's mum and dad's care and also hubby's care, I was feeling better just after a day. I had more energy, and apetite though my apetite was small. During this time, I lost alot of weight. Hubby also said I'm so skinny now. I'm glad hubby was there for me when my mum couldn't be there for me. Hubby was there to take care of me at nite. He made sure I was feeling alright now and then. He made sure I slept well and he accompanied me till I fell asleep. I definitly love him very much. Eventhough he is busy, he makes time for me. Thanks Laogong.....Love you very very much....Thanks for sacrificing so much for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the downgrade efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows mobile 6.0 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg