Sunday, December 02, 2007

Birthday at Astana

My 21st birthday was not a big party but it was a meaningful one. I spend it with my fiance and friends at Astana. I was very touched that my parents and my younger brother gave me very meaningful words. I miss them. I was so touched to have read messages in their cards and presents they bought. I could not hold back my tears. Though I have not had homesick here in Astana thus far, but my heart miss the warmth and company of each of my family members and friends.



There was a bigger surprise at hand on my birthday, my boyfriend proposed!!! It is a memorable birthday. I was speechless. With all the effort he put in to set up the ambience it was all done with his two hands and brains... It was lovely and romantic. A very beautiful sight. My heart melted. It was simple and romantic. He brought me in the living room with my eyes closed with lights turned off. Then he sat me down and ask me to open my eyes. When I opened my eyes, my heart just melted. This is very very romantic. I was speechless. Then he sang a song to me and ask me THE question. I took awhile to answer though cause I was too happy that no words could express that happiness I felt. And yes I agreed to marry him.

No comments: