Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm not heart broken anymore....

With reference to my previous post,"Someone I might lose or keep", today I have decided to let go of my dear friend. I am not going to be heart broken and saddened by our cold friendship anymore. Thanks to all my dear friends who has been there advising me and giving me moral support. I have thought about all the advises given and I am back to normal again. The happy Felicia all of you know. Sorry to Haric, Rush Darling, Hairul and Fhai that I have been so down these few days. I am back to my normal self now. To those people mentioned above and also Chew Seeng, thanks a lot for your advises. Most of you told me not to mull over a friendship that has turned cold and not negotiable. And he's not giving in either so I guess what you guys said was right. But I will still be his friend if he wants too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gal..im glad tat u made ur choice..its good knowing ur back 2 normal..stay happy always k..

kalvnhui said...

girl! who broke your heart?
......long time din 38 with u edi!! miss u so much!!